When you look in the mirror. Do you say this to yourself, Gosh damit (or #$^@ $#@$@%)
If you want a perfect body, you need a perfect plan!
This is what I found “A Graphic presentation” for Reducing Flab & Getting in Shape. Especially If you have a busy schedule, try this short workout routine.
All the Best for the results. !!
Heard in the Silence of the Night
– The ticking of the clock.
– The snoring of the two men in my life.
– The dripping noise of a leaking tap in our washroom.
– The strong wind outside making a ‘wooo’ sound.
– A weird tapping noise outside our bedroom window.
– Growling noise of my hungry stomach 😛
Besides these Audio fillers that I just wrote about, the silence of the night was something that I hadn’t had a chance to feel and observe in a long long time. Thanks to my ‘Kumbhakaran” style sleep :D.
It was an eerie yet an amusing experience for me.
~~ Keep Smiling! ~~