There are two main variations of parsley that are used in cooking. The curly-leaf type has a milder flavour and is mainly used as a garnish to salads, soups or various meals.
The other form of parsley is the flat-leaf or Italian variety, which is much more flavoursome. For this reason it is often used in cooking, as it can withstand the cooking process whilst still retaining its flavour.
The garden variety of the Indian herb Parsley is usually bright green & hairless biennial plant. It usually grows from the seeds.
“Parsley is highly nutritious and research has proven that it is even beneficial to our health.”
Here is a brief how it helps you the juicy way 🙂
Parsley juice is a potent and concentrated version of all the nutrition in the herb, including a rich array of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, chlorophyll and volatile oils. Parsley is also known to be especially good for kidney cleansing and liver detoxification.
Our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this?
Take a bunch of parsley and wash it clean. Cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes. Cool it down and then filter it. Pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside the refrigerator to cool.
Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination, also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.
- It cleanses and strengthens the kidney and can even help break up kidney stones.
- Helps with bladder or urinary tract infections.
- Parsley aids digestion and promotes a faster elimination of waste materials from the body.
- Parsley can help with water retention, bloating, indigestion and flatulence.
- The calcium and fluorine that is present in parsley can strengthen bones and teeth.
- more·o·ver Parsley is an excellent breath freshener, eliminating strong mouth odours such as garlic or onion.